This notice sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or from others, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it. For the purpose of the General Data Protection Regulation (the GDPR) (the Acts):
- Nurture Mum is a data controller
- Our data protection contact may be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org
WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT FROM YOU?
You may give us personal data by:
- Corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. We ask you to disclose only as much information as is necessary to provide you with our services, or to submit a question/suggestion/comment in relation to our services.
- Filling in forms on our websites such as the ‘contact us’ form
- Information on website visitor behaviour using cookies (see our Cookie Notice)
- Purchasing a service
WHY DO WE COLLECT THIS INFORMATION?
We collect the information in order to provide you with our services and to market our services.
We will use this information:
- To set you up as a customer on our systems;
- General account administration
- To liaise with you about services that we are undertaking with you;
- To deliver information about our services, where you have subscribed to
receive the same;
- To ensure payment of our invoices;
- To administer and improve our website and for internal operations, including
troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey
- To measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you
and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you;
- To make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our
website about services that may interest you or them;
The legal bases for the processing of your data are:
- That you have provided consent for the processing for one or more specified purposes, such as marketing for example when you subscribe to our newsletter;
- Processing necessary for the performance of a service which you have entered into with us or to take steps at your request prior to supplying such a
- Processing necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which we are subject;
- Processing necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests which we
pursue in providing you with quotes and proposals about our services where such interests are not overridden by your interests or fundamental rights or freedoms which require the protection of your information.
WHO DO WE SHARE THIS INFORMATION WITH?
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets;
- If we or substantially all of our assets are acquired by a third party, in which case information held by us about our customers will be one of the transferred assets;
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may also share your information with selected third parties including:
- Business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any
service we enter into with them or you.
HOW LONG DO WE KEEP HOLD OF YOUR INFORMATION?
The time periods for which we retain your information depends on the type of information and the purposes for which we use it. We will keep your information, and only the relevant information, for no longer than is required or permitted.
For further information on the periods for which your personal data is kept, please contact us at email@example.com
WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS WITH RESPECT TO YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
You have the following rights:
- The right to access the personal data we hold about you.
- The right to require us to rectify any inaccurate personal data about you
without undue delay.
- The right to have us erase any personal data we hold about you in
circumstances such as where it is no longer necessary for us to hold the
personal data or, in some circumstances, if you have withdrawn your consent to the processing.
- The right to object to us processing personal data about you such as
processing for profiling or direct marketing.
- The right to ask us to provide your personal data to you in a portable format or, where technically feasible, for us to port that personal data to another provider provided it does not result in a disclosure of personal data relating to other people.
- The right to request a restriction of the processing of your personal data. Where our processing of your personal data is based on your consent to that processing, you have the right to withdraw that consent at any time but any processing that we have carried out before you withdrew your consent remains lawful.
You may exercise any of the above rights by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
You may lodge a complaint with your local supervisory authority with respect to our processing of your personal data. The local Supervisory Authority in Ireland is the Data Protection Commission. The website is www.dataprotection.ie
WHAT WILL HAPPEN IF WE CHANGE OUR PRIVACY NOTICE?
This notice may change from time to time, and any changes will be posted on our website and will be effective when posted. Please review this notice each time you use our website or our services. This notice was last updated on the 19th May 2020.
HOW CAN YOU CONTACT US?
Our Data Protection Contact can be reached by emailing email@example.com